Monday 23 August 2010

Wonder if they're still there?


If you read Issue One of the mag you'll have seen the spread of various sheds, garages, damp basements and shacks I've nosed around in and photographed in Italy over the years. This was one of the best - it belonged to Ivo, who used to sell agricultural machinery and motorcycles. This single garage of several he had was stuffed with about 25 bikes and scooters in it, and many were very original and desirable 175cc machines; MV, Mondial, Beta and Mi-Val. I tried to buy something off him sometimes but he insisted that someone had to come and buy the whole lot in block, and I just didn't have the money, let alone the storage space. I took this photo about 7 years ago, so wonder if it's all still there. I'll make enquiries next time I'm there, just in case...

1 comment:

Carl said...

Count me in on this! Sent you a direct email...
Carl